frequently asked questions
Have questions? We’re here to help.
Yes, we have 2 dealer pricing levels.
- Regular Dealer: Create a login on our site, email in your FFL (Not C&R License) or business license (must be part of related industry like firearms, sporting goods, etc) email email@example.com with the login for your account (typically your email address). We will contact you back when we have the account setup.
- Best Dealer: Same setup process as above plus: Do a minimum one time buy in of $7500.00 at regular dealer level, in shippable merchandise to receive this price level. Once the price level is achieved you will need to purchase $7500.00 additional shippable merchandise over the next 12 months to maintain the pricing level for the next year. 15,000 annually will be required going forward with no minimum per order amount.
If you have multiple locations, each location must have their own account, and their own business license or FFL for that location.
You can ship to your billing address, as our preferred shipping option. Or you can ship to your place of business. Please contact us via email if you are changing the shipping address to your business so we won’t contact you prior to processing your order for verification.
No, we price competitively.
When ordering a lower please reference your FFL’s information either in the “ship to” section of your order, or the customer notes box. Please make sure to contact your FFL after placing your order to have them forward us a copy of their license referencing either your name or your order number.
To remove the signature requirement from your order first the order MUST be UNDER $100. Please put a note in your customer notes section requesting to have the signature removed.
By choosing Flat Rate that allows JSE to pick the shipper who quotes us the cheapest amount that we quote you. So when your package leaves our warehouse you will receive a shipping confirmation email providing you with a tracking number, that number will tell you who your shipper is.
All Suppressors must transfer to a Class 3 SOT/FFL.
Please reference the FFLs’ name & or address in the shipping section or customer notes section before submitting the order. We will need a copy of the FFL & SOT before we can start the paperwork. Send info to firstname.lastname@example.org with ref: suppressor purchase or your order number
Contact JSE if you have any additional questions.
These laws may change at any time and it is exclusively the customer’s responsibility to understand and comply with the applicable legal regulations & laws. If you attempt to order over the rounds required by your area you will be contacted and item(s) will be reduced and removed from your order.
States restricting magazine capacities include:
California: Prohibits magazines over 10rds
Colorado: Prohibits magazines over 15rds
Connecticut: Prohibits magazines over 10rds
Hawaii: Prohibits magazines over 10rds
Maryland: Prohibits magazines over 10rds
Massachusetts: Prohibits magazines over 10rds
New Jersey: Prohibits magazines over 10rds
New York: Prohibits magazines over 10rd
Oregon: Prohibits magazines over 10rd
Vermont: Prohibits RIFLE magazines over 10rds
and HANDGUN magazines over 15rds
Washington DC: Prohibits magazines over 10rds
Municipalities restricting magazine capacities include:
Boulder, CO: Prohibits magazines over 10rds
Aurora, IL: Prohibits magazines over 15rd
Chicago, IL: Prohibits magazines over 12rd
Franklin Park, IL: Prohibits magazines over 16rds
Deerfield, IL: Prohibits RIFLE magazines over 10rds
Oak Park, IL: Prohibits magazines over 10rds
Riverdale, IL: Prohibits magazines over 35rds
You can go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/ to see the complete information.
When you submit an order with us we do a pre-capture authorization to verify the funds are there. We do not take the funds until we ship your order. We have access to this charge for 7 days. So if we dont have your order shipped out with in about 48hrs it may look like your charge has disappeared however once the order ships you will see the charge pop back up. If we lose access the the authorization you will be contacted by our shipping staff.
If you order an item that has oversold and is out of stock you will receive an email with detailed information. You have a few different options.
- You can have us remove the back ordered items and ship what we have in stock.
- You can keep the out of stock item open on an invoice and be notified when it comes back into stock.
- If you choose to have us notify you upon restock of the item ordered it is at no obligation. Meaning if we call or email and you are no longer interested we will simply cancel the open order. If you are interested we will ask for new payment information since we do not have access to prior payment information from old orders and the back order ships out that day.
Our Flat Rate options allows us to pick the cheapest shipping quote. If you wish to have a certain shipper then you will be required to pay the dedicated shippers rate.