Building on the proven MBUS Pro platform, the MBUS Pro Offset Sights are part of an an effective aiming system to supplement magnified optics on M1913 Picatinny mounting surfaces. In the event of a damaged or nonfunctional primary optic, or a close target, rotating the rifle 45 degrees provides the shooter with a fully-featured iron sighting solution.
The MBUS Pro Offset Front Sight features durable Melonited steel construction, positive detented lockup when deployed, tool-less adjustment of the front post for easy zeroing, and a low profile footprint to ensure compatibility and reduce interference with most rifle setups.
Made in the USA.
- MELONITE FINISHED ALL STEEL CONSTRUCTION; Case hardened and finished with Melonite QPQ™ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion.
- ELEVATION ADJUSTMENT KNOB; No tools required.
- SNAG-FREE, TUCKED AWAY PROFILE WHEN STOWED; Positive detents in both the up and down positions as well as on the elevation knob.
- SLIM AND UNOBTRUSIVE WHEN DEPLOYED; Standard AR height over bore when deployed, 45 deg. offset right-hand side.
- COVERS LESS THAN .66″ OF TOP RAIL
Height above rail, stowed: 0.18in
Length, stowed: 1.9in
Weight, w/ hardware: 1.8oz
Mounts on any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 rail including receiver-height gas blocks. Only compatible with MBUS Pro OFFSET Rear sight, MAG526.
~1 MOA (1.131″/100m) per click with a 14.5 in. sight radius
~0.7 MOA (0.820″/100m) per click with a 20 in. sight radius
*NOTE: All MBUS Pro Front Sights now come factory-equipped with the Enhanced Front Sight Post. There is no need to order one separately unless you are retrofitting an older MBUS Pro Front Sight. Enhanced Front Site Posts are not compatible with standard MBUS polymer sights.
Know all your state laws before purchase is made.