The MOE PR is a full-size carbine stock that blends the simplicity of the legacy MOE Carbine Stock with design lines reminiscent of the PRS® Lite. These similarities naturally incorporate some of the features found on the PRS Lite, including a rest on the front edge of the stock for the support hand that allows shooters to apply rearward pressure to drive the stock securely into the shoulder for precise shot placement, and the bottom of the stock’s frame also serves as a bag rider.
Other features include a sloping cheek weld that combines a slim profile with user comfort, and a non-slip, rubber butt-pad that increases impact protection and allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit with body armor. With an M-LOK slot molded into the rear of the stock, shooters can attach a sling using the slot as a footman’s loop or by adding the Magpul M-LOK® QD Sling Mount to one or both sides of the M-LOK slot.
Made in the USA.
MINIMALIST DESIGN: Mounts on Mil-Spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others
- Support-hand rest on front strap to minimize movement
- Bottom support acts as a bag rider for shooting rests
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Non-slip rubber butt-pad with rollover on the toe
- Shielded, ambidextrous release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Rear M-LOK slot functions as a footman’s loop for direct sling attachment, and can also accept the optional M-LOK® QD Sling Mount for push-button swivels
- Side mounting slots accept optional CTR® Cheek Risers for NON AR15/M4 applications
- Compatible with MOE SL® Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70″ for additional LOP
Platform: AR10, AR15, M4, M16, M110, SR25
Compatibility: Mil-Spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others*
LOP, M4 Collapsed: 11in
LOP, M4 Extended: 14.3in
LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3in
Length, Max: 7.4in
Height, Max: 5.3in
Weight, w/ receiver extension: 15.2oz
Width, max: 1.6in
Other: *Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): Mil-Spec and Commercial-Spec. The MOE PR Carbine Stock will only fit with the common Mil-Spec tube.
|Colors: No selection
Black, Flat Dark Earth (FDE), Olive Drab Green
Know all your state laws before purchase is made.